Monday, February 16, 2009

6 Creative Options tote winners

Winner #1 - Priscilla Schrock said...
I like those purple embellishment containers. I love purple and have lots of little stuff that would go in it.Thanks.

Winner #2 - Denise said...
It was tough choosing the product I liked best, but I would agree the Grab 'n' Go systems look the friendliest. The parent company, Plano Molding, has a outlet store nearby, and I've purchased lots of their products. Hope some of these Creative Options products show up there soon!

Winner #3 - Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...
Another generous giveaway, Belinda. You never cease to amaze me with your generosity. I personally like the Bead and Embellishment Tower. 36 places for small charms, beads, etc., would be great for organizing my new craft space or to take with me.Elizabeth in Wichita, KS

Winner # 4 jane eileen said...
What's not to love about all of these things? They are all amazing. I would love to have any of them, but the most surprising was the crafter's bin line. I could use one to keep my work space less cluttered or take it on the road for a class anywhere when space is at a premium. Thanks for sharing with us!

Winner # 5 - Carolyn Miller said...
I like the Swivel Stacker w/ 6 jars. Great for storing lots of tiny embellishments.Carolyn Miller

Winner #6 - Pam Tucker said...
I like the swivel stacker with 6 jars. I am forever trying to hunt down my little plastic envy's with different sized embellishments. How cool to have them all in one place in plain sight! Thanks,Pam T.

Congratulations to all of you!

Email me with your full names and addresses. Email link in right column.

1 comment:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OMGosh Belinda!

I was reading your blog and saw my name as a winner. I can't believe it. As I've said before, you are TOO generous.

I'm off to mail you my e-mail address. For some reason (and now I know why after reading above posts), I was no longer being notified of your post updates.

Elizabeth