Friday, February 26, 2010

PhotoEZ source

I am very happy to have an article in the March/April issue of Cloth Paper Scissors. It is on screen printing. The article does not give a source for the PhotoEZ. This is who I use. There is even a discount on this page. Just so you know, I buy my stuff just like everyone else does. I don't get anything if you buy anything from them. Just trying to pass along some savings and to give you a source since the article is out.

http://ezscreenprint.com/belinda.aspx

2 comments:

Contessa Kris said...

I'm looking forward to this new issue of CPS arriving in my mailbox. I've bought all the supplies to do screenprinting, just haven't done it yet. Thanks for the link!

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

Can;t wait to see the article! I may have to drive to town (some 30 miles away) to get a copy this week-end!