Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Winners of the Miss Scarlet's School of Patternless Sewing books!

Here are the lucky two winners using the random number generator:

Arlene and Terry

Their comments were


Altered By Me said...
I love to read and I will read just about anything. It depends on what author I am into at the moment. I have been reading a bunch of Preston & Child books lately. I also read Karen Moning's new book. And last weekend I got the latest Apronology and I have been reading it over and over. I've actually pulled out some fabric to make an apron. As long as I am enjoying whatever it is I am reading I will just block everything else out and get into it.

Arlene


Terry said...
why no comments yet? I'd love to win. Reading? It's just so funnnn.

Remember, you need to email me before this weekend or I will need to pick another winner. There is an "Email me" link in the right column of my blog, if you don't know me. Congratulations!

Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did.

No comments: