Saturday, August 19, 2006

Update on life

The summer is almost over for me. School begins for me next week. School officially starts the last week of August. It went by so quickly this year. It felt like I got nothing done. Soccer started last week and that has taken over my life.

A couple of weeks ago, my DSL modem died and I had to wait for another one. I was without internet for several days. That was excruciatingly painful for me.

We took a couple of small vacations to Cedar Point, Ohio, and to a waterpark hotel in Geneva (or is it Galena)? Can't ever get those two straight.

I took a few art workshops at Artful Gatherings and went to CHA. I am going to be teaching 3 art workshops this fall. The first one is next week!

I opened up my own eBay store. I do not know if I am going to keep it going because it is rather expensive for what I sell. I have my own website and can sell from there. I will need to think about it some more.

I am sitting here right now at 2:49 central time with my right ear killing me. I have been sick with fever the last 3 days. I got intense ear pain the night before last. Still can't sleep for long periods. Went to the doctor yesterday and got antibiotics. Sinus infection again. The antibiotics have not kicked in yet. The pain is setting off my migraines. I have done nothing but sleep for the last two days - which is very rare for me. My arthritis kicked in since it rained today and I am sick.

I was going to go to the Heirloom stamp show this weekend in Rockford. Don't know if I can do that now. I also have a two-day Kagan workshop on Monday and Tuesday that I have to go to. I have not gotten into my school building yet. It means that I only get 3 days then to get in and get my room ready for school. It is not nearly enough time since I moved rooms and everything is in boxes.

I am going to go now to take a couple of Tylenol and to have some tea. Hope the rest of the world is better than me right now.

1 comment:

Stampcat2 said...

I know the feeling about school. I am already feeling stressed out about going back. It is such a sudden transition and way of life.

Sandy