Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Mail art going to Art Unraveled



You can click on the pict to make it larger. I just wanted to share my mail art going to Art Unraveled. I am very happy that I can go and be with my art friends.
The front of the envie was covered in old dictionary text distressed with some Distress ink pads. I then stamped some various images using black StazOn. Used a couple of foam stamps with acrylic inks so that it would grab your eye.
Back of the envie is a painted paper towel that my 4 year-old made and then gave it to mom (me!). Some of her paper towel backgrounds can out much better than mine. I glued it to the back of the envie and cut to size. I used some cheap foam stamps and acrylic paint.
I love mail art. It is relatively flat and it makes getting mail so much more fun.
Comments welcome.

No comments: