Monday, July 02, 2007

Auntie Sandy's

Auntie Sandy's annual cookout was this last Saturday. The whole crew went with me. Sandy had a Spongebob moon jump set up. My kiddies were very happy. Shari's grandson, Joey, played with my kids. They hardly ate the whole time. My son got kinda sick from all the jumping and we left a little early. It was still a blast. I got to meet a lot of mates. I have never met Sandy's dh, Harriet's friend, or Shari's dh. It is funny to see my art friends with their other halves. We all know about each other but we kinda keep our art life separate from them. That is a good thing. Sandy's Harrison was a great host. Sandy had some great hair. It was nice to spend some time with my art buds.

The cookout was fab! There was a lot of good food there. I ate way too much food. I kept going back for little bits of this and that. Ribs were also very good. I kept telling the girls that they had to eat their ribs with their hands and not their knives and forks. They sure know how to put out a spread. Dessert was yummy, too. It was very nice of Auntie Sandy to invite us.

I am very lucky to have such good art friends.

No comments: