Friday, April 25, 2008

Mixed Media Art Yahoo Group

Got an email from someone while I was in school. It was the first of many emails that the group could not be found. I went into my Yahoo groups and the groups I owned were gone! I have contacted Yahoo! about it. Will let you know via this blog what is going on. Not sure right now. I have created an interim group as a parking lot for members until we find out what happened.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mmartfriends/

I have not set anything up since I hope it is only a temporary thing. Due to these technical difficulties, I am going to put the 9 patch mini quilt swap on hold. All my details were in the group files.

My email link is in the right column if you need to contact me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda: just thought I'd mention re yahoo group stuff that I belong to a beaded art doll yahoo group, 3 of them to be exact, and our mail is posting sooo slooooow. I just this a.m. received mail sent out on thurs. the 24th ?? maybe it's all happening due to the buy-out and/or mergers of yahooo&google ??
Love & Blessings, Sandra : )